Thanks to Martin Feist giving the right pointers and guidance, Vansaircraft for the HW and Lars for the assembling!
I'm using follow components:
- Throttle & Mixture including the long cables from a real Cessna.
- There I'm using 10k Ohms potentiometers sliders like they are used in sound mixers
- Joystick Board: http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=94
1. The long cables have a screw thread at the end --> Simple to connect with the potentiometers
2. Connect the potentiometers to one of the analog inputs with true 12-bit resolution from the Joystick Board. Check here: http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=94&products_id=180
--> After that, your mixture and throttle appear like a regular joystick